Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A civil question

Out of idle curiosity, am I the only person in the world who read "Ender's Game" and didn't like it? Seriously!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Coral.
    Prepare yourself...I am about to pelt you with questions. You said we have many of the same interests...the most important thing I am interested in is my LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Do you share this interest?
    My second question...how did you find my blog?
    Third question...how old are you?
    Fourth...have you always lived in Scotland?
    That should be enough to satisfy my curiosity...for now.

    In regards to your other comment, believe it or not I have never read 'Much Ado About Nothing'.
    My favorite ever thing of Shakespeare is from 'The Merchant Of Venice' act 4, scene 1, lines 182-195. It is the one where Portia speaks on mercy...not only is it beautifully written,the message is glorious in it's honest portrayal of how merciful God is. If you have not read it, you should.
    Well, thank you for commenting on my blog...it is lovely to get feedback and hear from readers.

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Emily, I am interested in Jesus Christ, and know he and Heavenly Father live. I found your blog when I was bored and looking to see what other people liked Shakespeare. I am sixteen years old since January. I just read "The Merchant of Venice". I feel really bad for Shylock, and think he was a victim of racist views.

    ReplyDelete