Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Survey

Hello out there, you readers of my blog, and especially of my blog story! Just wanted to ask you all a little question:
After I finish the story I've been working on (and be assured, it's coming to an end soon!), what kind of story do you want me to write next? Fantasy, science-fiction, mystery? Or do you have any opinion at all concerning the matter? Please let me know!
Yours truly,
The Looney Writer

3 comments:

  1. I confess I haven't been following your "Freegans" from its inception, but I wholeheartedly applaud any writing endeavours by anyone, including you, and recommend your write about a boxer with a nervous condition and a smoking problem and forty children. Failing that, try comedy.

    Danny Baker is a chirpy Cockney entertainer on Radio 5, and a good figure to lampoon, being on the "wrong" side of funny.

    ReplyDelete