Coral, as this is so clearly directed at me, I am just going back on record. I will NOT reveal my secret plans to you. I will NOT give you the names of my contacts within the military organizations of the world. I will NOT hand over my death ray plans, OR my freeze ray plans, OR my freezy death ray plans, or my chilled ray recipe.
Yes, I love Star Wars. I think my favorite characters are Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, and Luke. But all the characters blow my mind. Nice to know you heart the Star Wars stuff, too. ( =
I don't think I would take it, as I am already the Miss Information (aka, top news executive person-type) of the country D.E.R.E.L.I.C.T A.N.D. A.B.A.N.D.O.N.E.D run by my sister, who is the Miss Construed (leader). We are happy in our simple life, exporting bananas. :)
Convenient.
ReplyDeleteCoral, as this is so clearly directed at me, I am just going back on record. I will NOT reveal my secret plans to you. I will NOT give you the names of my contacts within the military organizations of the world. I will NOT hand over my death ray plans, OR my freeze ray plans, OR my freezy death ray plans, or my chilled ray recipe.
ReplyDeleteYes, I love Star Wars. I think my favorite characters are Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, and Luke. But all the characters blow my mind.
ReplyDeleteNice to know you heart the Star Wars stuff, too. ( =
I don't think I would take it, as I am already the Miss Information (aka, top news executive person-type) of the country D.E.R.E.L.I.C.T A.N.D. A.B.A.N.D.O.N.E.D run by my sister, who is the Miss Construed (leader). We are happy in our simple life, exporting bananas. :)
ReplyDelete