Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is anybody out there?

He-lloo? Am I the only person who ever reads my own blog?! Come on, people! I only started up this thing because I thought it looked like fun, and it seemed like a good way to get in touch with other people! If nobody ever contacts me, then it's kind of pointless, you know! Read my blog! Pleeeaasssee!

5 comments:

  1. I read your blog every time you post! I'm sure a lot of other people do too...most people just don't comment most of the time.

    I would like to hear more. How about writing a serial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A serial is a story told in increments. That's how Sherlock Holmes was written, as well as a bunch of other stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you HAD a blog! This is incredible! I plan to be a regular reader.

    ReplyDelete