Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2010

Meticulous analysis of a movie

I just recently saw the movie of Percy Jackson. I must say that I am rather disappointed. They left out major characters, put in scenes that didn't exist, and left out ones that did. The writer of the script is an incompetent nincompoop with no respect for appropriate plot lines. Mom will probably say I'm exaggerating, or being too critical. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog because every now and then, I check out other bloggers who share some of my "favorites" in music, books, movies, etc. You and I both listed Abbott and Costello, so voile'...here I landed! I don't even know why Abbott and Costello was my choice today...it just did! I enjoyed reading your blog! Keep it up and check out mine, if you want to, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I rec'd your comment, and no problem. If you ever want to write again, you can certainly use my e-mail address. You don't list one, so that's why I contacted you this way.

    ReplyDelete